ADP provides continued coverage and multiple repairs* unless the product is replaced with a new system. The service must be purchased within 90 days of the purchase of a new Lenovo™ system.
- ADP covers the labor associated with repair
- Full coverage for extensive repair or replacement
- Covered typically are accidental drops, bumps, and structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions or handling, including electrical surges and damage to the integrated LCD screen.
- Peace of mind - ADP addresses unexpected IT expenses associated with replacing of damaged equipment
-Minimized downtime - convenient coverage in case of accidental damage for labour, parts and full system replacement in cases when repair is not possible
- Reduced total cost of ownership with savings of 28% on average compared to the cost of repair
- Service is provided by Lenovo™ and not a third-party party insurer so instead of filling a claim customers can deal with Lenovo™ directly
WHAT’S TYPICALLY COVERED?
Accidental drops, spills, bumps, and structural failures incurred under normal operating conditions or handling, including electrical surges and damage to the integrated LCD screen. If you have Onsite warranty coverage, you may qualify for Onsite ADP repairs.
- Your system accidentally slips off the table and the LCD screen cracks
- An electrical surge causes significant damage to your PC’s hardware during a lightning storm
- The coffee spills on the keyboard and the extent of damage is unknown
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
Cosmetic damage, equipment loss or failures due to usage outside of normal operating conditions. Any data loss or interruption of business, intentional damage and misuse, removal or alteration of parts, accessories, theft, damage from fires, damage to peripherals or third-party products, even if sold by Lenovo.
- The outer case cracks but your system still operates effectively
- You’ve left your PC behind on the subway.
- The system is used in the rain, and you lose an entire day of productivity because your PC no longer functions